Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

CCH DEFEAT 'OVERATED' LUCAS VIKINGS - AGAIN !!!!! part 2

#11 Guest_...._*

Guests

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:41 AM
Any London winner will blow the doors off anyone in Cambridge. The true provincial/national champion is determined when they play Windsor.

MultiQuote

#12 Guest_BOBDYLAN_*

Guests

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:03 AM
Guest,

You have alot of attitude because there is no such thing as a true provincial or national championship high school football championship.. Where is this utter nonsense coming from and football in Ontario/Canada does NOT revolve the City of London.

Dial down the hype and pretentiousness

BOBBY D.

MultiQuote

#13 Guest_FOOTBALL FAN_*

Guests

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:19 PM
Bob D.

it seems you a have a real hate for Lucas and for London in general. You are the same person who stated that football in London will nor be played this year. Well you were wrong....

what are your credentials? are you actually a coach? or just a guy trying to stir the pot? Maybe you got cut by the Lucas football program and now hate everything that has to do with it.

the game against CCH could have went either way, injuries caught up with the Vikings. CCH did not manhandle them. STA WILL WIN THE CITIES.

MultiQuote

#14 Guest_BOBDYLAN_*

Guests

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:13 PM
Football Fan,

CCH will defeat STA in the City Final simply because they are a better team. McNair is a good athlete but is not really a QB but has been placed in the position because STA do not have a true QB. CCH will win the LOS because they have a better OL/DL and their running game is superior.

London high school football is very overated with a very large number of weak football teams in this weak conference. The Lucas Vikings and as previously stated the Central Ghosts are NOT good football teams and are were both very overated.

Remember Lucas and Central are being ranked/rated by the London Free Press Sports Writers and the local London News/Sports Casters and they really know their football???????

Not a pot stir- but simply telling like it is by dialing the Lucas and London hype because this very overated football. I have 30 years of coaching with experience in the CIS,CJFL and at the high school football level. No I have never played football at Lucas.

Telling like it is !!!!

BOBBY D

MultiQuote

#15 Guest_Nation_Pride_*

Guests

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:31 PM
Good Morning Bobby D,

I see you are still picking on little kids and hoping no one will notice...I think that the worst part of you and your entire existence is the poor use of the English language and its punctuation. That however is another story for another time. Did you go to the CCH Lucas game last week? I did and CCH might have played the worst game of the season, when they did decide to play in the 4 qtr they scored at will and make life miserable for Lucas. Now to say that Lucas was over rated is not fair seeing as how this is High School football and a lot of different things will effect the teams performance, so I believe that this is categorically incorrect. Then to take it a step further and say that anybody who has a different opinion then yours is incorrect.....well that's just crazy talk. Because you coached at the CIS CJFL level doesn't mean that you are the authority on all things football, seeing as how there is several coaches in the CIS now that shouldn't be there....Now I know that you are going to say well then how did they get there, well to be honest most HC in the CIS understand what it takes and the hard work that is needed and that sometimes you have to give someone a chance to learn and understand what the game is all about. I wonder in time if you will be able to understand this. Alas you are wrong again and spouting off about things that you really dont know about.
thanks for the time and talk soon,

Nation_Pride

MultiQuote

#16 Guest_BOBDYLAN_*

Guests

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:56 PM
Nation Pride,

You need alot of help and direction. Lucas are a very overated team and if CCH played poorly this would make guys like you actually believe that the Vikings were a good team-funny guy, The facts are very clear because the Vikings play in a very weak London football conference and there is no doubt about it.

Nation Pride get out and see the real world because football in Ontario and Canada does not revolve around the Lucas Vikings or the weak London High School Football Conference.

Like it or not the Lucas Vikings are a very overated football team.

BOBBY D

MultiQuote

#17 Guest_footballfan_*

Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:02 AM
Holy shit bobby D you sound like a broken record, you're in the WOSSA FORUM, people talk about london teams here! If you wanna go spread your wealth of knowledge about how good the rest of the country is, get the fuck out of this forum, it's clear whatever everyone else sais is wrong and you are the all-knowing so maybe you should get up off ur ass and start doing something about your "overrated" football conference instead of complaining all day about how shitty the entire region of western ontario is at football. "TELLING IT LIKE IT IS".
-FootballFan

MultiQuote

#18 Guest_BOBDYLAN_*

Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:43 AM
Football Fan,

Just dialing down the overated hype in London. Just telling it like it is!!!

BOBBY D

MultiQuote

#19 Guest_Nation_Pride_*

Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:49 PM
Bobby D,

Please cite a specific location that I have above said that the London TVDSSA football is the best in the Country? Also if anyone in this form has noted that please be so kind as to cite that as well. Because right now you sound like you are mentally unstable. I dont understand why you feel as tho that the London Conference is the over hyped, can you please get into more detail and explain exactly why its over hyped and who is doing the so called over hyping. Now if you can not put specific names and faces to the people that are causing the problem then we have a more serious problem. As of right now you are just a lunatic with a keyboard that is picking on kids. As the person above mentioned and as I have also mentioned if you dont like it then change it, if you wont change it then shut the hell up and give up on the hate for this city and its football.
Thanks for your time and talk soon,

Nation_Pride

MultiQuote